What's With The SUV Thing?
Like alot of people I really an not impressed by the HUGE SUV's out there. As a matter of fact I find them pretty damn funny! And the people that own them are really even funnier.
Top Ten Reasons Why Not To Buy a SUV
- EVERYONE ELSE drives one!
- Too much vehicle for too much money.
- Sucks more fuel than...well it just sucks!
- Are you REALLY going to take that shiny new $60,000 SUV off road?
- How can you “rough it” with a leather interior?
- They're just cheap pickup trucks with back seats for an extra $20,000+.
- They're too dang big!
- Inferior overall safety.
- Just like Chevy Chase's Family Truckster Wagon, except with four wheel drive.
- Lemmings drown!
Top Ten Signs of an SUV Poser
- Thinks off-roading is going up his driveway.
- Pays $60,000+ for a station wagon on a 4x4 pickup truck frame.
- Thinks “roughing it” is having to park your own vehicle at the resort.
- Dreams he is nearing the peak of a remote mountain whenever he drives over a speed bump.
- Has sudden urges to follow other SUVs that are driving off steep cliffs.
- Orders an SUV with leather interior (bonus points for white leather).
- Drives his SUV to the mall. Even one better ... through the Taco Bell drive thru!
- Shifts into four-wheel-drive whenever the potholes in the city get too big.
- Tells his friends that he has been off-roading when in fact he just drove down a gravel road.