2018 Cruise Nights
This is the MOTOR CITY! Besides all the big cruises Metro Detroit also has a long list of great car swaps / shows / cruise nights all year long. This is my list of events that I am likely to attend.
2018 CRUISE EVENTS 2018 OTHER EVENTS
- CANTERBURY VILLAGE - Lake Orion - located on Joslyn Rd. in Lake Orion. (3 Miles north ofGreat Lakes Crossing) 5 - 9PM. Huge paved parking lot, foodspecials and discounts, 50's & 60's music. Great location!!! (248)391-1900 ... Top Notch DJ!!! (weather permitting) every Friday through Labor Day. Door prizes,50/50 drawing, 248.391.5700 for details.
- ART & JAKES SPORTS BAR & GRILL - UTICA 45537 Mound Rd, (810) 997-3255
- Big Boy Cruise In - Coldwater, US 12, west of I-69, Coldwater, Michigan, Mondays 6-8pm
Starts May 9, 2011, runs to Oct.(weather permitting), Oldies Music/Raffles/Games/Prizes, Wait service outside
Proceeds go to The Humane Society of Branch County, More info: Tim Russell...517-639-8258, Big Boy Restaurant...517-279-7599
- BELLACINO'S - Farmington Starts at 5pm... 32720 Grand River .(248)476-7487..hosted by the Grand River Cruisers Car Club
- BIG BOY - FLAT ROCK - FlatRock Big Boys – 27050 Telegraph Road @ Vreeland Road – 5 PMuntil 8 PM... May to October – Get FREE Chances to WIN a“Hot Rod Motor BB Q Grill” – Just for showingUp..With Your “Ride”. - Music Entertainment by “DaveyG !” – Call (734) 782 – 0606 for more Info.
- Bopper's Cafe - LaSalle, ONT 5844 Malden Rd (519) 250-5055
- CAPITAL CONET ISLAND - Flint - 810-238-5961
- COPPER DOOR BAR- Inkster - 8701 Inkster Rd.... 6-9pm.... 734-261-1584
- Cuzin's Bar & Grill - Detroit - Old School Mondays presented by Impressions Muscle C.C..... 17139 Schaefer... (313) 282-4888
- Dairy Queen - Eastpointe 17207 East 9 Mile Rd., 6-9... (586)773-8570
- ENZO’S SPORTS BAR & MORE - ANN ARBOR 3965 SOUTH STATE ST. (ACROSS FROM THE AIRPORT(N.E. CORNER OF STATE & ELSWORTH)
ANN ARBOR, MI. 48108... EVERY MONDAY NIGHT STARTING MAY 22, 2006...734-665-1600...TIMES: 6PM TO 9PM
- GOODFELLAS TAVERN- WOODHAVEN -22301 Allen Rd, Downriver Wanderers, (734) 671-2357
- Juliano's Restaurant - Warren - 3rd Mondays of the month... I696 & VanDyke... 586-731-1842.... Sponsored by Fiberglass kit/replica cars
- Lakeside Circle Cruise- "Fun Time Cruzers"- Sterling Hts.. 13810 Lakeside Circle, Every Monday Night, May to September, 5pm to 8:30pm. Located on the south side of Lakeside Mall, just south of M-59/Hall Road & east off Schoenherr. (586)260-3459
- Lapeer Cruise Night - Downtown Lapeer... 6-9pm... West Napessing, (810) 797-5297
- Lori's Lick 'Em Up Ice Cream in Harrison Twp. Justnorth of Shook on Jefferson. We are starting cruise night beginning April 24, every Monday. We will be featuring .99 coneys, along with ice cream specials for cruisers!! Contact 586-792-8755.
- MOTORHEAD MONDAYS-ROCHESTER - Chapman'sHill Restaurant & Bar... M59 and Crooks... Sponsored by the Rochester Lions and The Oakland Press.... . Dennis (248) 651-4155
- PAGESFOOD & SPIRITS & THE PASTA SHOP- FARMINGTON -GrandRiver & Farmington Rd,. (248) 477-0099
- RedeemerBaptist Church - Warren - "Cruisin Nights" are Monday, June 24thfrom 6:00 pm until 9:30 pm. and also Monday, August 19th from6:00 pm until 9:30 pm. Our church is located at 27300 Hoover Rd.Warren, Michigan just North of the I-696 Freeway. I can becontacted at the church phone number: 586-758-4750 or by emailat: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SUBWAY- Adrian -1st & 3rd Mondays... M-52 & US 23.... 517-263-9304
- Downtown Brighton - Every Tuesday evening starting at 5pm between June 1 and August 31, 2010 willbe Classic car night in downtown Brighton, Mi. Hosted by Stonefire Bistro 440 W. Main Street Brighton, MI (810) 534-0440. Weeklydrink and diner specials for patrons arriving in a Classic Car, (anyvehicle over 25 years old). This location offers both inside andoutside dining, many TVs. On Main Street in downtown Brighton means the women can shop or you can take a walk to the Mill Pond a block away. There is something for everyone. Parking spots reserved by permits for Classic Cars only. Contact person: Bryan Bradford email@example.com
- Algonac Coney Island -1065 St. Clair River Dr. (same as M-29) Algonac, Michigan 48001 Phone 810-512-5184 Time 6:00pm until 10:00pm
- Keystone Community Church - Saline - Parking lot - 3375 Saline-Waterworks Rd. (1/2 mile west of Ann Arbor- Saline Rd.) Saline, Mi. 48176
Tuesday Nights - 5:30 - 8:00pm - Memorial Day to Labor Day 5/29/07 - 9/04/07 Cost: -Free- Motorcycles welcome- 50's/60's Music Concessions available
- Lakeside Lanes - South Haven - Team Thunder & Lightning Car Club and Lakeside Entertainment bring you Cruise in at the Lakeside! Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday from June 21st through September 20th. Starts at 6:30-??? 09921 Blue Star HWY, at the intersection of Blue Star and M-140. Music, 50/50 and half-price pizza at Lakeside's full restaurant and bar. All cars, trucks and bikes welcome! More info call Andy @ 269-214-7335
- Bangor Cruise - Chicken Chalet - Bangor - 6PM every Tuesday, Info. call Harold (616) 427-5353
- BIGBOY-HOWELL - 2222 E. Grand River, 5-9pm... 517-548-1800
- Big Boy Cruise Night - Walled Lake -800 N. Pontiac Trail... (248) 624-2323
- CAMDEN CRUISE - Camden, MI - Has their Cruise In on Tuesday evenings from 6:00-9:00 PM...First Block on West Maple....Phone#(517) 368-5738
- Don S Hubert VFW Hall-Redford - Pre-1986's, Schoolcraft & Inkster... 6-9pm... (313) 278-3031
- Finger's Saloon- Southfield - 10Mile & Telegraph
- Jumpin' Jack's Car Cruises- White Lake - Every second and forth Tuesday - Mandon Lake Community Church, 915 Round Lake, 363-2524 or 636-3761
- JR's Bar & Grill- Westland -31150 Palmer Rd... 734-729-5555
- Nortel Lanes-Monroe - Good Times Cruisers- 611 N. Telegraph... 734-241-0494
- CULVERS - LAKE ORION - Tuesdays - 8PM Culver's of Lake Orion (The founder of the original Kallowaysin Oxford does this cruise night) Located on Lapeer Rd. just North of the Palace of Auburn Hills (248) 276-2222
- Chardonnay Center - Oxford - Oxford Cruisers (Formely Kalloways)
- PAMPALANES-WARREN - on 31925 Van Dyke northof Chicago Road, Warren, MI, May 4th thru August 27th, (810)264-8877
- PELICAN CAFE-MARYSVILLE - 2825 Gratiot , Exit 266 off east I-94, (810)364-6383
- Schultz Family Restaurant- Flat Rock - 26582 Telegraph... 734-789-1071
- Skones Place-Westland - Venoy&Cherryhill.... 6-9pm... 734-789-1071
- TRANSMISSIONS OF FENTON - 1480 N. Leroy, Fenton. Gator Cruise, 5-8 p.m
- Travis Restaurant-Harrison Twp - on Crocker by Jefferson.... 6-10pm... 586-465-9078
- Wendy's -Chelsea - 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month... I-94 & M-52.... 5-8pm, (734) 475-8804
- WILLY'S LOUNGE - MONROE - 3475 N. Monroe St., (734) 243-6000 ext 12
- Classic Cars Around the Square - PINCKNEY - every 2nd and 4th Tuesday- 5pm to 9pm ...From June through August. Sponsored by Pinckney True Value Hardware
- Eastside Grill- Macomb Township - Starting May 26th 2010 and continuing it each Wednesday evening. TheEastside Grill located at 47250 Hayes Road, Macomb Township, Michigan48044 (northeast corner of 21 Mile & Hayes). Cruise Nights onWednesdays from 5:00pm to dusk. Huge parking lot. Music.Discounts to cruisers. Door prizes. Full Liquor License. $1.25Pints of Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, and Coors Light. 586-566-1800.
- MEMORIES LOUNGE - Brighton 1840 Old Us 23 - Brighton, Mi 48114 (810)227-7230
- Southgate Shopping Center, MI - Every Wednesday Night in June and July from 5:30 to 8:30 PM at the Southgate Shopping Center - Eureka and Trenton Road. There will be a DJ, 50/50 raffle, other prizes, face painting, specials from Applebees, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chili's, Old Chicago and Panera Bread. For more information call Brian Batko at 313-550-1330
- NOVI'S MAIN STREET , Motor State Street Rods... 248-476-7487
“Cruise’n Night at the Falcons 2010” A night to make new friends & enjoy their Cars & Bikes! WEEKLYon WEDNESDAYS 5:30PM to 8PM ALL SUMMER:May 5th - September 22nd... NiceGrass Parking for 200 or more cars & pavement for the bikes ***FREEDASH PLAQUES TO ALL “FIRST TIMERS”*** *** Drawings for prizes &50/50 *** *** No Registration Fee’s *** *** Music, Cash Bar &Food *** 5940 Swan Creek Road Saginaw, MI 48609 (989) 781-4030, Please e-mail comments to: PolishFalconsCarShows@YAHOO.COM
“NO” Personal Alcoholic Beverages Allowed on Property
- Westside Rod & Custom's Westland, Michigan -celebratingit's 21st year! Our cruise night is every Wednesday, weatherpermitting, at the Romanowski VFW on Joy Road just East of Middlebeltin Westland. Kickoff's usually anytime after 5pm and goes 'till about10pm. There's Gregg the Soundman spinnin' your favorite oldies. Anoutdoor grill cooking up great priced burgers & dogs, and a loungeinside where you can take your beverage outside with you while youcheck out the lot full of classics! We have a trophy weekly for the"Best of Show", and givaways throughout the night. There's also a50/50. We'll look for ya! May 5, 2010 - September 29, 2010
- A&W - Mason -Cedar St.. 517-628-3920
- Universal Mall withRock Bottom Bob, The chicken restaurant is gone but the cruise locationis still the same at the South end of the mall on Dequindre. Oldiesmusic by DJ Jammin' Jerry
- BELLEVILLE AUTO-Belleville - 734-368-1110
- BIG BOY CRUIS-IN, OWASSO - 1709 E. Main St., Owasso (517) 723-1463
- BIG BOY-Port Huron - 810-985-9691.... 3961 24th Ave... Fort Gratiot
- BROOKLYN BIG BOY - Celebratingtheir 15th year in 2009, Jay and Deb Pajot host "Cruise Night" at theBrooklyn Big Boy. Classic and custom automobiles, hit music from the50s and 60s, games for kids and adults and door prize drawingsthroughout the evening mean fun for everyone. At the end of eachevening, one lucky winner has the chance to drive a classic vehicle fora $50 cash prize. When: Wednesday evenings May - September, 5:30 p.m. -8:30 p.m. Where: Big Boy parking lot in the village of Brooklyn....Info: (517) 795-9673
- CENTRAL CITY DINER - CANTON -6600 Canton Center Rd.- 734-728-6638
- BIG BOYS-HOWELL- in Howell on Grand River every Wed. nite starting at 5:00pm.
- DOWNTOWN MT.CLEMENS- Budlight Cruise Nites
- WED. NIGHT CRUISE-INS GILMORE CAR MUSEUM -6865 Hickory Road,Hickory Corners, MI 49060 6 pm – 9 pm weekly May throughSeptember (weather permitting)
- Cruise'n Night at the Falcons 09- 5940 Swan Creek Road Saginaw, MI 48609 (989) 781-4030
A night to make new friends & enjoy their Cars & Bikes! EVERY WEDNESDAY 5:30PM to 8PM, ALL SUMMER: May 6th - September 23rd , Nice Grass Parking for up to 200 cars & pavement for the bikes *** Drawings for prizes & 50/50 *** No Registration Fee’s *** Music, Cash Bar & Food *** Dash plaques to all 1st timers to our show each week!
- Coco Bongos- on Ecorse near Pardee in the Taylor Shopping Center, 50/50 drawing, prizes, music. Memories in Motion Car club
- COACHMAN'SLOUNGE- UTICA - 5491 Utica Rd, 731-0531
- CRUISETO BATTLE ALLEY- DOWNTOWN HOLLY- Sponsoredby The Oakland Press WHEELS Page, 634-1900
- HAPPYDAY'S DINER - FRASHER - Groesbecknorth of Utica Rd. 296-2000
- HOLLYWOOD AUTO PARTS CRUISE NIGHT-DEARBORN - 4000Schaefer, south of Michigan Ave, (313) 581-3350
- HOOTERS-Flint- 3415 Miller Rd... 810-732-0860
- IDA BLUE STREAK ICE CREAM STAND - 6PM-TILL DUSK, IDA MICH
- KICKERS ALL AMERICAN GRILL - Livonia will host a Classic Car night every Wednesday from 5-8 pm forthe rest of the summer.Kickers is located at 36071 Plymouth Road inLivonia (between Wayne & Levan). Participants will receive discounts on dinner and free admission to Joey's Comedy Club of Livonia. (As well as weekly cash prizes)!For more information contact:Bill Bushart 734-261-0555 Promotions Manager
- LAKE POINTE MANOR- HOWELL - 5768 E. Grand River, (810) 229-7715
- McDonalds,Dearborn Heights - every other Wednesday, theMcDonalds has a cruise-in show. This is also a "Memories-In-Motion"
- ROSIE'S DINER- ROCKFORD -(616)866-3663
- SRB Wednesday Night Cruise - Redford 27101 W.Chicago St. West Chicago and Inkster Rd. We host a Cruise Night every Wednesday at 5 PM. Beginning May 31st thru mid-Oct. Come for food, drinks and of course the cool cars! Free Admission
- SKINNY'S SPORTS BAR -Wednesday5-9 PM , 10 Mile Rd. 1 block west of Schoenherr , Warren, MI , DJJohnny B spins your favorite oldies , Food, drinks, door prizes andmore...
- YESTERDAY'S COLLECTIONS- ANN ARBOR - 5899 Jackson Rd.,6-9pm, (734) 668-6304
- WOOLY BULLYS - CLINTON TWP - 36434 Groesbeck... 586-792-3444
- Wednesday Night Cruise-Ins - Every Wednesday 6 pm – 9 pm May through October
George & Sally’s Blue Moon Diner and Museum grounds OPEN GILMORE CAR MUSEUM - 6865 Hickory Road, Hickory Corners, MI 49060 - PH. 269-671-5089 ext. 13 - FAX 269-671-5843 ...www.GilmoreCarMuseum.org
- Rochester Athletic Club- "Thursdays ROCK in Rochester" ... 637 N. Main - near the Dairy Queen... (248) 651-4155... Sponsored by the Rochester Lions Club...
- Classic Cars, BBQ and Music at the Historic White Horse Inn, 1 E. High Street (Dryden Rd.), Metamora, Every Thursday in June, July and August from 6:00pm - 8:00pm. Raffle, Cruiser of the Week, 15% off all dine in food and non alcoholic beverages.
- CJ BARRYMORES-Clinton Twp- 21750 Hall Rd... 586-469-2800
- Woodhaven Moose – 22951 Van Horn Road between Telegraph & Allen Roads –Woodhaven – Get FREE Chances to WIN a complete ‘Ready to Run’Small Block Chevy Motor -Just for showing up with your‘Ride’ - Put on by the “Downriver Cruiser’s CarClub” –Music Entertainment by “Davey G !”– call (734) 671 – 6800 For more Info.
- AMERICAN LEGION POST 32 - LIVONIA- "Cruisin at '32" - 9318 Newburgh.... (734) 427-5630
- Jackalope's Bar 3530 Biddle Avenue Wyandotte (former Pennsalt Club building) now holding Car Cruise on Thursday nights 5pm, beginning May, 2010 734-281-6300
- Hot Rods and Harley’s Classic Cruise - 11547 M-50 Brooklyn, MI. 49203 Phone 1-517-592-3716- For more Information. Every Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Culver's Family Restaurants Of Okemos, Michigan - (Adjacent to Wal-Mart) Invites you to: Hot Summer Night Car Shows, Every Thursday night starting June 14th, 6:00pm until 9:00pm, Bring the family, Have Dinner, Have Fun, Show off your Ride!!! Trophies will be given out during the last show of the summer! There is a $5.00 donation entry fee to be eligible for prizes. Prizes given out every hour !, Info: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 517-290-4259
- BAY CAFE - Bay City -Monthly Cruise-Ins begins the 4th Thursday in May, rain date thefollowing Thursday thru September 2007. 4:30 p.m. until ??? FoodSpecials for all, site it Bay Cafe' on State Park Drive in Bay City.Hosted By: Butch Waibel & The Highway Classic Cruisers. Any otherinformation for either the
Cruise-Ins or the Car Show you can contact www.HighwayClassicCr@aol.com or TGPLTD71@aol.com.
- A&W DRIVE-IN-CLAWSON . -Main St. South of 14 Mile Rd.
- HotRods & Harley’s Every Thursday Night 5-8 pm. All Summer Long. At 11547 M-50 BROOKLYN MI. 49203...Oldies Music, Door Prizes, Raffles, etc.
- BLUESKY ICE CREAM AND HAMBURGERS- Eureka Rd at Huron River Drive, ROMULUS,MICHIGAN - Thursday evening from5pm to dark.
PHONE 734-941-BLUE (2583) This one is a big hit in the Romulusarea, with music, a nice grassy setting with picnic tables andshade trees. Also has a play area for the little ones. They alsohave car hops on Thursdays to take your order in the show area,and deliver it to you. Free door prizes and 1 trophy a week for "Pick of the Week". They run into October, or as theOwner says, until the first snowfall
- BONEY MORONEY'S-EASTPOINTE. -Thursday 6-9pm, 21530 Gratoit Ave. Eastpointe, MI (810) 778-9010 (Gratiot at 8 1/2 Mile)
- Colony Bowl - 4962 Point Tremble Road (same as M-29 ) Cruise Night every Thursday night at 6:00pm..Clay Twp. Michigan, 48001 Phone 810-794-5535
- CRUISE BUMPER'S LOUNGE- LIVONIA - at Newbergh Rd., just south of Joy Rd. in Liviona, Thursday night, from5 till 9 pm. Cruiser trophies and door prizes nightly.Sposnored byAmerica's Most Wanted Car Club...(Thanks Keith)
- DAVE & BUSTERS - UTICA , M-59 at M-53.... 586-930-1515
- DOG & SUDS-MONTAGUE - 4454 Dowling, (616) 894-4991
- FAITH BAPTIST CHURCH-DEARBORN - Dearborn, 26305 Ford Rd... 586-634-0872
- HIGHLAND COMMONS SHOPPING CENTER-THE DUZY CRUISE - 5PM, 722 Highland Rd. (west of Milford Rd.). 248-887-4048 ext 0
- LAKESIDE CRUISE, Wilson Park, Downtown Milan- Lakeside Cruise Thursday nites May thru August , 6:00pm – 8:30pm... Hosted by the “Backstreet Cruizers” Car Club.
Beautiful Park setting next to the lake with sun or shade parking. Food and Drinks just a short walk from the park. A great place to watch the sun go down. Join us, and don’t forget the annual Milan Carfest in August! Contact Linda at 734-439-3010 or check out our website for show information…. www.backstreetcruizers.com
- MALARKEY'S IRISH PUB - 35750 Warren Rd., Westland Mi (734) 421-0746, Car cruise -Thursday's starting June 7--trophies 4 classes, prizes, Dj
- MOTOR HEADS RAMS HORN - Rochester and Hamlin Roads, Rochester. (248) 651-4155
- NEW CRUISE NITE: EVERY THURSDAY NITE SHELBY TWP. RAINBOW PLAZA ...25 MILE & SHELBY ROAD, 248-652-7477, CONTACT: GARY HEYNIGER H-248-652-7477, W-810-986-8463
- NO NAME CAR CLUB- Gratiot -McDonald's - North of Hall Rd
- PIXIE BURGER - MT.PLEASANT - "Pixie Cruise Night" - 302 N. Mission... 989-772-1661
- Rock Bottoms Cruise Mania - Warren - Universal Mall - 12 Mile & Dequindre (enter at "Classic Chicken"off Dequindre) Food, Prizes, Music & Great Cars phone: 810.582.9350
- SPARKLES BAR & GRILL - Highland Twp - Duck Lk Rd and M-59.... (248)887-2610
- YPSILANTI'S HISTORIC DEPOT TOWN - on Cross St .e-mail email@example.com or phone 734-482-9347
- TheDrifters put on Friday Night Cruises at Popeyes Chicken, 92 E. ColumbiaAve., Battle Creek, 49015 MI. At 5:30 p.m. to ?
- DRAGGIN'THE AVE '02- 5:00 TO 9:00 PM (FridayNights) May 24, June 28, July 26, and August 23.Downtown JacksonCruise Nights - Downtown Developement Authority andMidtownAssociation Kathleen Eriksen (517)788-4355
- Cream Cruise - Dairy Queen - Holly - Corner of Holly Rd and Grange Hall ... 248-634-3251
- POOLPARLOR & PUB - HIGHLAND -1451 S. Milford Rd.,889-1007
- VFWHALL, OXBOW POST 321- WHITE LAKE - Union Lake Rd, D.J.,50/50, 698-9833
- CONTINENTALLANES-ROSEVILLE - Gratiot and 13 Mile Rd.,(810) 293-2300
- RIO BRAVO- McDONALDS CRUISE NIGHT - Corrective note: Regarding Friday night cruise night of the Rio Bravo - McDonalds relocation to Sears Lincoln Park Shopping Center. Yes there is a cruise night there, but the club the Roam'n Chariots are the host club (not Memories in Motion) and we always have been. Many cruisers that went to Rio Bravo on Fridays have joined the Roam' Chariots at Sears.
- Sears - Allen Park at Southfield and Dix in Allen Park, this one packs outwith 150 to 200 cars.
- Gratiot Ave between 12 mile and 10 mile every Friday and Saturday (8pm up)
- Ducketts Pub - Pontiac 325 Walton Blvd., Pontiac (just E. of Telegraph) DJ / Prizes / Great Burgers / Cold Beer 248-334-6222
- Ram's Horn Restaurant - Macomb Twp located 23 mile and Card Rd, Macomb Twp. has a cruise on Saturday evenings.
- AUTOZONE - Flint - 2nd Satuday of the month.... 1460 W. Bristol.... (810) 813-0208
- BURGER KING - Southgate - Eureka & Dix.... (734) 282-3320
- BIG BOY - Waterford - Silver Lk & Dixie, Hwy
- DAIRYQUEEN - ROSEVILLE - Saturday evening cruise in "Mopars onGratiot" Dairy Queen Gratiot n/o 12 Mile Roseville, MI
- SPADS SPORTS BAR - PINCKNEY - 10292 Pinckney Rd... 3-8pm... (734) 878-1595
- MEMORIES LOUNGE-Brighton- 1840S. Old US23
- DAIRYQUEEN-SWARTZ CREEK 1ST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH -851Miller Rd., Off I-69 West of I-75, Flint (810) 634-4603
- A&W-FLUSHING THIRDSATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH
- TACOBELL- BATTLE CREEK- MISFITS CAR CLUB -Highway66 at Beckley Rd., (616) 746 -4777
- WHEAT & RYE BAR & GRILL- DEARBORN HTS - D.A.M.M. Club, AnnArbor Trail and Telegraph, (313) 537- 4790
- Gemmen's Hardware - Hudsonville, MI. In parking lot, 5:30 - until dusk. There is a classic car Cruise-in.
- Sunday Cruisin' at Paula's Home Cookin' 3pm to 7pm , 871 Sumpter Road, Belleville, MI 48111 734-699-1230..Please contact Paula at the restaurant if you have any questions. We are having a special event on Sunday June 13, 2010 and I haveattached the flyer for your reference.
- ALIAS BAR & GRILL - Warren - 8443 Old 13 Mile Rd. ... 586-268-6707
- BAKERS OF MILFORD - 3 Miles North of I-96, Kensington Rd. (248) 685-0505
- BIG BOY - Madison Hts - 30460 John R.... 248-588-6600
- CONEY HUT- Jonesville -547 E. Chicago... (517) 849-9877
- KELLY'S on the EASTSIDE- Clinton, TWP - 42314 Hayes... 586--226-8969
- Las Piramides- Clarkston - 5903 Dixie Hwy, 248-623-9222